For 150 years, Voith’s technologies have been inspiring customers, business partners and employees around the world.
Sustainable management is an important part of our history and is always reflected in our thoughts and actions.
For the Voith Paper, department scheduling, we are looking for you as a
The JDE Administrator position is responsible for the smooth operation of the ERP system. The JDE Administrator is involved with the entire order to cash process, including order entry, scheduling, inventory control, product movement, and order completions. The JDE Administrator works closely with our manufacturing sites, manufacturing associates, accounting departments, designers, and production schedulers.
- Monitors inventory levels for the operation. Conducts periodic inventory counts, including coordinating an annual physical inventory. Works with Finance and external auditors on inventory reconciliation
- Responsible for data integrity of the information in the ERP system. Assists other with issues utilizing ERP system. Trouble shoots issues and involves IT when necessary.
- Creates and updates reports for operations and finance
- Verifies job completion information and makes adjustments when necessary.
- Generates and monitors intercompany orders.
- Provides support to production scheduler and acts as back up when needed.
Qualified candidates will have good verbal and written communication skills, good math and analytical skills, good computer skills and a working knowledge of Microsoft software products (Word & Excel). Voith uses JD Edwards Enterprise One Explore (JDE). Experience with this software is a plus. Knowledge and experience in the paper fabric industry is also a plus.
Qualified candidates will be reliable, well organized, have great interpersonal skills, and be able to work independently and with a team.
Why join Voith?
Qualified, motivated and loyal employees are the engine for our innovative capability and competitiveness. The willingness to think ahead and an enthusiasm for technology is what all Voithians have in common. For our Group Division Voith Paper we search for employees that are respectful team players and as diverse as our markets. Use your chance – at Voith.
Voith Paper is an EEO/AA/VEVRAA compliant Federal Contractor and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
Sounds like you? Apply now and become a Voithian!
If you are interested in this position, please send us your application using the link at the bottom of this page. For further questions please contact:
[Not translated in selected language]