Service Acceptance Analyst
“Happy to talk flexibility”
Specsavers is a truly talented organisation and the world's largest optical retailer. We have over 1,750 stores operating in over 10 countries and more than 80 domiciliary partnerships in the UK, boasting over 17,000 staff worldwide and over 2,000 support staff globally. We are a revolutionary, dynamic, family run business, continuing to go from strength to strength and proud of it.
Due to this level to growth we are seeking a Service Acceptance Analyst to join the Technology team. With our continual programme of delivery, change and services being introduced in to the RUN operation, the Service Acceptance Analyst needs to plan and manage activities to ensure new and changed services are accepted into the support teams in a controlled and comprehensive way.
Working with Service Transition the Service Acceptance Analyst will be responsible for coordinating activities with the relevant support teams to prepare them thoroughly with the knowledge, tools, and skills needed to meet the agreed level of service expected by the customers and IT Operations.
• Ensure new services are prepared correctly to be accepted into support.
• Plan and manage Operational Readiness and Operational Acceptance activities.
• Work closely with Service Transition and project teams to ensure suitable Service Requirements and Service Levels are defined and agreed.
• Design and document OAT schedules and OAT Test Cases.
• Ensure that new services undergo OAT with failures reported correctly.
• Creation of relevant Support Documentation to enable efficient IT support.
• Ensure the Infrastructure support teams (inc. 3rd parties) have the resources, skills and knowledge to accept new services into support.
• Experience of defining Non-Functional Requirements and creating OAT Test Cases
• Experience of performing Operational Acceptance Testing and using Test Management tools
• Familiar with working in a project environment
• The ability to effectively negotiate with Project Managers on workload acceptance
• Proficient in writing documentation, specifically Operations Manuals
• Able to manage customer expectations whilst prioritising personal workload
• Personally effective, with the ability to challenge requests and manage expectations in an appropriate manner.
• A proven self-starter, able to work independently to tight deadlines and deliver results.
• Proficient in ITIL best practice demonstrated by ITIL Intermediate certification
We offer you a challenging Service Acceptance Analyst position with excellent opportunities and a great remuneration package including bonus, profit share, healthcare, life assurance and dental cover. We are looking for true talent: people who are eager for the opportunity and freedom to make their contribution. It's going to be an exciting journey - and you could be part of it!