Located at Manitou Americas, Inc. headquarters in West Bend, WI, this position supports the business relationship for an assigned group of dealers as the primary internal contact for Manitou Americas. As guided by the Sales Operations Manager and team lead(s), provide dealer support in the areas of sales, marketing, sales/finance programs, and dealer portal navigation in order to assist those dealers in meeting their business objectives. Work proactively with the District Development Managers (DSM)/Industrial Market Managers (IMM) to aid territory management.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support DSM/IMM with territory objectives as determined by Sales Operations Manager.
- Primary contact for selected dealers in identified territories.
- Process orders from dealers via the dealer portal, fax or email, ensure they are properly entered into the company’s ERP system and manage all placed orders from time of placement to shipment.
- First point of contact for dealers, through communication via email as well as answering calls placed via the Sales Support phone queue.
- Answer all incoming dealer communications pertaining to sales, marketing, sales/finance programs, and dealer portal use
- Serve as liaison between the dealer, DSM and the various internal departments
- Assist Sales Management in achieving asset management targets specifically focusing on memo billing and aged inventory.
- Run reports, queries as needed/requested to facilitate all in-house orders.
- Communicate policies and procedures to dealers as requested.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a strong understanding of various communication methods and proper situational use.
- Must possess a positive, “can do” attitude.
- Excellent personal and interpersonal working skills.
- Proper telephone etiquette.
- Demonstrates proactive thinking and strong problem solving skills.
- Must be advanced in Microsoft Excel and be proficient in Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Access, web-site navigation and CRM software.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- In Business, Communication, or related field
- Experience in Business, Communication, related field.