The Parts & Attachments Sales Manager develops the parts and attachments sales in the area, as well as following the parts and attachments activity internally.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Supervises and lead the Parts and attachments sale team.
- Help to structure and organize the spare parts activity, develop policies and procedures.
- Ensures a smooth administrative function in the team: Pro-forma, offers, orders, invoices, credit notes, parts returns, claims…
Sales Development and promotion :
- Communicates the general terms of sales to the dealers/customers, and all processes associated to the part business.
- Distributes commercial information on parts to the network.
- Develops pro-actively the parts sales in the area, analyzing the potential need of the dealers/customers, and optimizing the sales vs. the machine fleet in the area.
- Organizes parts sales promotion campaign (challenge, specific actions…).
- Pushes the sales of options and attachments.
- Answers to the price and delivery time requirements. Establish sales offers. Follows up special orders.
- Manages the requests from the network to return to old stock.
- Visits the network on a regular basis and gives feedback from the market to the Management.
- Report out his/her activties to the upper-management.
- Follows up and analyze the results by country, by dealer. Find sources for improvement
Assistance to dealer network :
- Supports the networks on technical questions and information requests. Help on identification of parts references, and elaborates the proper parts offer.
- Provides recommendation lists adapted to dealer/customer.
- Trains the network on the use of parts communication tools: MyEdoc, MAM portal, …
- Have a role of advisor towards the dealers in parts business organization and management.
- Distributes parts technical and commercial information to the network
- Other duties as assigned by upper-management.
- Bachelor degree preferred or equivalent in Business Administration, or related area required.
- 2-3 years’ experience in Business, Sales or After Sales or 5-7 years in a similar environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proven leadership skills with supervisory or management experience, preferably with after sales and/or sales staff.
- Strong sales and customer service skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
INTERNAL/EXTERNAL CONNECTIONS :
- After Sales, Sales and Marketing, Operations, R&D Departments in Manitou Americas and Manitou France as well as other subsidiaries in the world.
- Dealers, end users, Customers when necessary
LOCALISATION AND TRAVEL EXPECTED :
- This position is located in West Bend, WI
- 20-30% travel expected (within the US)
- International travel may be required (France, Europe, Australia, Asia…)