Career Opportunities: HRBP Specialist (20691)
JPR ID 20691 - Posted 10/02/2017 - Mexico - Monterrey - Human Resources - Permanent - Full Time
|Position to which he reports
||Human Resources Leader Staff Monterrey
||The HRBP Specialist function is required to effectively manage Human Resources by ensuring the incorporation of staff employed under job profile and the needs of the organization through a compesation scheme that complies with the policies of internal equity and competiveness. Care for the employee on administrative issues in a correctly and timely manner that will raise the sense of satisfaction and quality of service.
- Administration of employee movements or changes wages, insurance supervision, house agreement management and control of legal issues ( LFPD ) knowledge and development of job settlements.
- To ssupport the definition of the organizational plan to ensure compliance with business objectives.
- Ensure employee recruitment according to the needs of the organization.
- Ensure employee management.
- Communication and institutional processes.
- Human Resouces services.
||Bachelor degree in Administration or Human Resources, Psychology, Industrial and Systems Engineer
||1 to 2 years
||HR Processes, SAP, Workforce Planning
||Teamwork and under pressure working ability, ability to relate, results-oriented and ability to adapt to change. Effective Communication, strategic vision
|Local / global candidates
||Local / regional candidates only