To support the Manager, Corporate Sustainability & Responsibility in the establishment and implementation of the Health, Safety and Environment (EHS) system in ASG in order to maintain a healthy and safe working environment.
- Assist in organizing all environment, health & safety programs.
- Provide basic trainings to nominated employees from all departments within the group.
- Check first aid boxes in all the ASG locations and arrange to replenish stocks.
- Attend all emergencies at work locations and take necessary actions to safeguard employees and facilities as appropriate.
- Maintain all telephone contacts with third party emergency services like ambulance, fire, police etc.
- Check and inspect all listed environment health and safety aspects like safety Goggles, Safety Boots, Air ducts etc. and report immediately for any discrepancies.
- Maintain the log book of Environment, health and safety inspections.
- Check and Implement government/ TSM requirement in environment, health and safety compliances.
- Follow up on continuous improvement of Environment, health and safety processes at all ASG locations.
- Prepare periodic and ad hoc reports and presentations
- Document and maintain records of activities and process workflows on the system.
- Adhere to Al-Sayer Group policies and health and safety regulations
- Perform other duties as requested by management
Educational Qualifications and Experience:
- Primary: Bachelor degree (12th Standard + 3 years or 4 years degree) or equivalent with 2 years of experience
- Alternate: Diploma in Advertising/Media/Marketing (12th Standard + 2 or 3 years Diploma) or equivalent and 2 years of additional managerial experience
- Linguistic Abilities: English is must. Arabic is an asset
Please note that we do not have application deadlines on any of our positions.
We take candidates into the recruitment process continuously and close the position once we have found the right candidate.