The Senior Executive, CSR will be assisting the Manager of Corporate and Sustainability Responsibility (CSR) in coordination, execution, and implementation of CSR activities across Al-Sayer Group (ASG). Will also assist in drafting and reviewing the GRI reports.
- Review CSR related policies and procedures and guidelines and recommend any required changes.
- Plan and coordinate in conducting the required training and workshops for the designated ASG departments on CSR policies, guidelines, and best practices.
- Review the global best practices, including international organizations and committees, in the CSR field and design applicable practices to ASG be presented to the line manager.
- Monitor the execution, with the designated parties, internally and/or externally, of the approved CSR activities/initiatives.
- Analyze ASG departments’ processes, with the designated technical expert matter, to identify the possible points of development from CSR perspective.
- Coordinate with ASG departments the execution of CSR policies and guidelines.
- Analyze the measured outcomes and results of CSR initiatives using the designated tools.
- Design, develop, and check the accuracy of information of the GRI report in terms of the content, data, layout, and compliance to GRI, or any other framework, requirements and publications.
- Maintain a record for all the CSR unit activities and initiatives, as per the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) criteria.
- Educational Qualifications and Experience:
- Primary: Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Social Studies, or Communication. (12th Standard + 3 years or 4 years degree) or equivalent
- Alternate: Diploma in Administration (12th Standard + 2 or 3 years Diploma) or equivalent and 2 years of additional managerial experience.
- Linguistic Abilities: English and Arabic are must.
Please note that we do not have application deadlines on any of our positions.
We take candidates into the recruitment process continuously and close the position once we have found the right candidate.