- Compile, enter and retrieve data from various sources such as invoices, vouchers, reports etc.
- Maintain and update files and records as required.
- Operate computers and office equipment.
- Typing a variety of materials such as reports, correspondence, forms, etc.
- Check invoices, reports, records and other data for accuracy, completeness and compliance with established standards.
- Communicate with other departments to ensure the availability and prices of required items and/or spare parts.
7. Assist the Service Advisors in communicating and explaining the necessary to customers and finalizing their transactions.
- Educational Qualifications:
- Primary: Diploma in Administration (12th Standard + 2 or 3 years Diploma) or equivalent with 1 year of experience
- Alternate: Pre degree/ High School (12th standard) with 5 years of experience
- Linguistic Abilities: English and Arabic is a must.
- Certification and Licensure: NA
Please note that we do not have application deadlines on any of our positions.
We take candidates into the recruitment process continuously and close the position once we have found the right candidate.