- Monitor the achievement of assigned monthly sales targets and recommend corrective measures to Senior Manager, RAC Sales as necessary.
- Set sales call plan on day to day basis and submit the monthly turnover report to Senior Manager, RAC Sales for review and further action.
- Co-ordinate with Customers and Sales Executives to obtain orders and maintain up to date records and database of existing and prospective customers for business expansion.
- Visit existing customers to obtain feedback about rental services to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Prepare Lease Agreements for Senior Manager, RAC Sales approval.
- Prepare and submit sales forecast report on a periodical basis to ensure availability of stock to meet customer demands.
- Follow up with Fleet Controller for the availability and delivery of vehicles at all RAC locations and leasing customers.
- Primary: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with 5 years of experience.
- Alternate: Diploma in Automobile/Electrical/ Mechanical with 12 years of experience.
- Linguistic Abilities: English & Arabic.
Please note that we do not have application deadlines on any of our positions.
We take candidates into the recruitment process continuously and close the position once we have found the right candidate.