Technician performs OE (Original Equipment) / Replacement warranty tire jobs of customers’ vehicle, guide and advice Apprentice and Assistant Technicians on performing the job. Responsibilities includes:
- Obtain work instructions from Workshop in-charge/Supervisor/Counter Sales.
- Inspect OE/Replacement warranty tire received from vehicle importers/customers and check tire condition/flat spots on tires.
- Check flat spots on the wheel.
- Check the brake of the vehicle and replace if required.
- Check suspension of the vehicle and replace defective parts when required.
- Perform wheel balancing as per check list.
- Maintain workshop tools, keep the bay clean and avoid any oil spillage.
- Inspect regular market customers as per the check list.
- Guide and advice Apprentice Technicians, Assistant Technicians on performing the job.
- Comply with the Group’s standard for housekeeping, personal safety and appearance.
- Provide Master Technician, Warranty Control with accurate reading of tire warranty in order to prepare warranty tire report.
- Adhere to Al-Sayer Group policies and health and safety regulations.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Educational Qualifications: Primary: Diploma in Automobile/Electrical/ Mechanical (12th Standard + 2 or 3 years Diploma) or equivalent with 1 year experience or
Vocational Training and 3 years of experience
- Linguistic Abilities: English or Arabic is a must
Please note that we do not have application deadlines on any of our positions.
We take candidates into the recruitment process continuously and close the position once we have found the right candidate.