An Officer supervises the counter sale activities in order to achieve Tire sales targets and maximize customer satisfaction index. Responsibilities include:
- Receive customers and solicit their requirements.
- Obtain confirmation from the customers, key into the computer system and raise invoice for the required tires/lubricants.
- Coordinate with the inventory section to notify request of non available tires lubricants.
- Maintain product display.
- Display the valid Commercial/Municipality/ Fire department licenses, ISO certificate & equipment calibration reports in respective location.
- Submit the reports of respective location to senior management daily/weekly/ monthly basis.
- Equipment maintenance for the respective location workshop.
- Coordinate with MNSS garages for OE/Replacement warranty cases.
- Meet monthly and annual targets.
- Coordinate warranty tire inspection/settlement.
- Store items in locations and ensure allocated stores area is maintained in accordance with housekeeping requirements and corporate standards.
- Deliver items to the customers as per delivery order or sales invoices.
- Ensure stock rotation using First in-First out system to avoid compromising shelf life constraints.
- Ensure timely delivery of items to the customers.
- Ensure completion, approval, distribution and filing of records as specified.
- Prepare periodic and ad hoc reports and presentations.
- Document and maintain records of activities and process workflows on the internal communication portals.
- Adhere to Al-Sayer Group policies and health and safety regulations.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor degree (12th Standard + 3 years or 4 years degree) or equivalent with 2 years of experience or
Diploma in Automobile/Electrical/ Mechanical (12th Standard + 2 or 3 years Diploma) or equivalent with 4 years of experience
- Linguistic Abilities: English is a must
Please note that we do not have application deadlines on any of our positions.
We take candidates into the recruitment process continuously and close the position once we have found the right candidate.