To facilitate the customer requirement for service and repair from first contact to delivery of the vehicle, including communicating to the customer any requirement for unspecified/additional work, whilst ensuring the highest standard of friendly customer service and customer satisfaction. Responsibilities include:
- Supervise and assist Service Advisors in preparing and giving quotations to the customers, either verbally or in writing, at first contact and for additional work (contract review and amendment to contract).
- Perform, based on the assigned shop/unit of the branch, vehicle body check for remarks and/or functionality upon receiving the vehicle from the customer and record any findings.
- Conduct Pricing Job Cards for completed work, by reference to labour rates, billing hours and shop codes, when these are sent by the Job Controller, amending prices on Job Cards when discount is given by Service Garage Manager.
- Hand over Job Cards to the Service Advisor in the delivery section, brief and instruct them on calling the customer when the vehicle is ready for collection/delivery and, in the absence of the particular Service Advisor, receive returning customers and give them an explanation of the work undertaken on the vehicle and of notes on the Quality Control Sheet.
- Receive customers, in person or on telephone, when required due to technical/commercial/language matters and explain labor and parts used.
- Ensure that all Job Cards, invoices, other supporting documents and records are scanned and saved on the designated system, while the hard copy is filed in the designated manner after invoicing.
- Ensure that Service Advisor(s) take proper care of a customer who has returned work or who has a complaint on the service rendered and that the same is properly recorded in the Customer Contact process ensuring the collection of all the evidences and facts to be presented, if required, to the direct manager to agree on corrective and preventive actions.
- Invoice internal, inter-company and Credit Job Cards using system documentation such as I.P.R.’s, L.P.O.’s, etc.
- Supporting and assisting the Service Garage Manager/Supervisor with technical and administrative matters.
- Update the designated system with any new information related to the vehicle and/or the customer.
- Ensure that all Service Advisor(s) are following the Standard Operating Procedures and Kodaweri in Toyota Service.
- Inform the Service Advisor(s) about any updates related to policies, procedures, rules, regulations, and SOPs of the job.
- Collect from different resources, whenever required, all the information, data, and facts for the Non-FIR (Non-Fix-It-Right) cases depending on the nature of the case and submit them to the direct manager.
- Prepare periodic and ad hoc reports and presentations.
- Document and maintain records of activities and process workflows on E-Synergy.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
Please note that we do not have application deadlines on any of our positions.
We take candidates into the recruitment process continuously and close the position once we have found the right candidate.