Helps us empower digital payments
Nets is currently undergoing a great transformation. We endeavour to be the market leader and the preferred supplier in the North within digital payments. That is why we need your digital expertise to help us ship to market new mobile products and services. You will join a core team in our Mobile Technology department which creates mobile payment services for the future.
Ensure stable and robust solutions
You will be responsible for ensuring that our mobile payment services are stable and robust. Your job will be to test and execute test plans for our end to end service by utilizing the existing Nets’ infrastructure combined with new technologies. You will ensure assessment of the product risk, whilst you match the time to market deadlines.
Want to be our new colleague and fill in an important role?
Your key responsibilities in this role will be:
- Take ownership of testing Nets mobile payment products in all its phases
- Carry out test analysis for and testing of new products, train releases and services
- Work closely with product management, enterprise architects and test managers
- Understand the mobile solutions and their dependencies to achieve a thorough and sound testing
- Support Nets’ clients and collaborate with your test and SW development teams
- Work independently and aligned to the test management
We are looking for talents with ambitions – and passion for what they are doing!
Your professional qualifications include:
- You hold a relevant technical education qualifying you for test analysis, test design and test execution
- You have about 4 years of relevant experience as a tester
- You have worked on large projects embracing different technologies or in complex integration set-ups
- Experience in testing mobile App’s
- You possess a knowledge on payment schemes
- You have experience in the payment domain, like Tokenization, Mobile payments, or similar
- You have experience in real time and batch transactions or mainframe
- Knowledge of terminals, relevant security standards and PSAM will be an advantage
- You speak and write English fluently
Your personal qualifications include:
- Pro-active with a responsible approach to delivering results in your work
- You are curious and analytical by nature
- You are comfortable with multitasking
- Reliable team player and keen to work in a multi-cultural set-up
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills with multiple stakeholders
- Assertiveness and clearness in your messaging and requests for describing complex issues
Your career driven by curiosity and customer insights
At Nets, we are working towards realising a one-company approach to development, innovation and doing business, where you’ll be encouraged to think across borders and business areas to find new ways of merging our products, new technologies and market trends into innovative new solutions.
We want to attract, develop and engage the best talent, which means that at Nets, you’ll be working with colleagues across the Nordics. Whether it is innovation or operation that makes you tick, our company structure allows you to build your own career and grow in a business that encompasses all aspects of the digital payment value chain. We work in a thriving environment characterized by team play and informality and with plenty of social activities within sports, culture and social network.
Please send your application right now and at the latest on 22. October 2017
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please contact Zaneta Mortensen on +45 29 48 20 34 or Fabián Scarano on +45 29 48 20 08. We will have interviews on an ongoing basis.
At Nets, we specialise in powering digital payments. We connect banks, businesses and consumers via an international network facilitating digital payments. Spanning across the Nordic region, we provide a broad range of card services, account payment services and merchant payment solutions. We offer great payments, great ideas, great network - delivered by great people.
About 2,500 dedicated colleagues work at Nets throughout the Nordic region. As the backbone of the Nordic payments ecosystem with solutions touching people's everyday lives, we have experts in every field from law to heavy back-end programming. Our size and diversity opens up great opportunities for our employees to move forward in their careers and their skills and professional interest develop.
We believe that personal freedom is the key to a dynamic and innovative working environment. We therefore inspire people to think and act independently and creatively. Along with the individual freedom comes a strong tradition of teamwork. Working closely together across professions and borders is an essential part of our culture and a natural part of our complex services.
Read more at www.nets.eu.