Country: United States Job Function: Retail (Store)
State / Province: California Position Type: Full time
City / Location: Gilroy Brand: Reebok
Relocation: No Selection
Reebok is the original fitness brand. Fitness is who we are.
We pioneered a fitness movement and we are still pioneering today. Every day we are creating products for those who love fitness as much as we do; products that allow you to get every ounce out of your work-out, run, walk, yoga, step or dance class.
We believe fitness is a way of life… that as humans we were made to move. Movement not only makes your body stronger, it makes you the best possible you…body, mind and spirit.
At Reebok, our employees embrace this mission and are encouraged to reach for their fitness goals – as well as their career and personal goals. It’s part of the fabric of who we are and what we stand for.
Contributes to store profitability by ensuring KPIs for a defined area within the store are met or exceeded. The core expectations include coordinating team members to provide the best possible balance of service and operations, resulting in a leading shopping experience.
- Allocates resources and organizes processes within assigned area of responsibility to drive efficiency and productivity in a variety of situations.
- Create an appealing, easy-to-shop environment for customers by coordinating his/her team to consistently execute visual merchandising and housekeeping standards in assigned area of responsibility.
- Ensures the product offer available to customers is maximized in assigned area of responsibility by coordinating product replenishment from the stockroom to the sales floor.
- Supervises sales transactions to ensure quick and accurate processing while adhering to cash protection procedures.
- Minimizes loss by implementing, monitoring and tracking all loss prevention activities.
- Maintains a safe shopping and working environment by ensuring company policy and procedures are adhered to within assigned area of responsibility.
- Applies knowledge of Retail KPIs to make commercial decisions that drive achievement of established sales targets.
- Tracks performance data for assigned area (e.g. best sellers, space allocation, etc.) and makes necessary adjustments to drive productivity and efficiency.
- Coaches, motivates and inspires individuals within area of responsibility to maximize and drive a performance culture.
- Is a role model for customer service and boosts sales and Brand experience by using advanced sales techniques and appropriate elements of the adidas customer service model.
- Guides and trains team members on basic core and seasonal product knowledge.
- Uses advanced category expertise and enthusiasm for the Brand to drive sales and customer loyalty.
- Understand customer expectations and coaches team to meet or exceed them at all times.
- Actively supervises and coordinates team to ensure all customers receive the highest level of service.
- Actively collaborates and shares best practices to drive store team performance.
- Supports the recruitment, onboarding, training and development of the store team.
- Communicates a desire to learn and seizes all available opportunities to drive own development and increase performance.
Knowledge, Capabilities and Experience:
- Must possess and consistently exhibit the competencies relative to the position.
- Skilled in operating personal computers, POS systems, and various software packages including MS office.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a fast paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to lead discussions in diverse groups of varying size.
- Ability to operate independently and with discretion, and work effectively under pressure.
- Demonstrates an inspirational attitude that contributes to a positive team environment.
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with team members along with willingness to set and maintain high standards of performance.
- Well developed ability to speak, read, comprehend, and write English
- Ability to maintain reliable and consistent attendance and punctuality.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Minimum 12 months experience working in a sports/fashion customer & commercial focused retail environment.
- Advanced selling experience and comprehensive product, retail and industry understanding as well as supervisory experience.
adidas' founder, Adi Dassler, was inspired by a single idea when he made his first shoes, at the age of just 20: to provide every athlete with the best footwear for his or her respective discipline. And 85 years later, we have almost 16,000 employees worldwide who put this same passion and commitment to innovation into each concept, component, process and product we produce.
Our mission is to be the leading sports brand in the world. At adidas we understand it takes a village to accomplish this mission. adidas provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, citizenship, creed, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, mental or physical disability, or any other protected status unrelated to the performance of the work involved. You may have heard us say "Impossible is Nothing" or "Celebrate Originality"; to us, these phrases are more than just words. If you share this same passion then apply today!
Posting Notes: Gilroy || California || United States || 95020 || Reebok || Americas || No Selection