Country: United States Job Function: Retail (Store)
State / Province: Minnesota Position Type: Full time
City / Location: Eagan Brand: adidas
Relocation: No Selection
Somewhere, in one of our workshops right now, the future is taking shape. We are constantly working to redefine the way clothing and footwear transforms the pitch, court or course. This is what drives us: the feeling of discovery and the urge to innovate. When we create a product that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something.
If this sounds inspiring, you might be one of us: Someone who loves to create the present, as well as shape the future. There’s a reason adidas has been at the forefront of defining sport for more than 60 years: We never stand still. Everyday, we work to improve everything we create.
At adidas, interesting, amazing and inspiring aren’t just ideas. They are what we do every single day.
adidas is hiring for retail Cash Wrap Supervisor opportunities in Eagan, MN. Working at adidas is much more than a job. It's a place where you can experience a connection with your favorite athlete and shape the future of sport. At adidas, you'll take your passion for sport and create a career so fulfilling, you'll go home every night with a win.
PURPOSE & IMPACT ON ORGANIZATION:
Contribute to meeting or exceeding store sales and profit targets by:
- Passionately inspiring consumer loyalty to the brand
- Diligently executing store operations, with a special focus on selected functional areas
- Providing support and feedback to Retail Professionals and store management
- Be aware of store sales and KPI targets, as well as individual performance targets, take ownership over them and effectively use all available store resources to meet or exceed them
- Identify sales and KPI improvement opportunities and communicate suggestions to store management to address them and drive commercial success
- Be a role model for customer service and meeting or exceeding customers’ expectations
- Be role model for cashier operations and completing sales transactions quickly and accurately while adhering to cash protection procedures
- Be a resource for Retail Professionals in dealing with complex customer service situations
- Be a Brand Ambassador, consistently exhibiting the Brand Attitude and Values
- Use advanced Category expertise to successfully meet the specific needs of even the most demanding customers
- Guide and train selected team members on basic Foundational and Seasonal Brand and product knowledge, especially in your assigned Categories (if applicable)
- Adhere to all established policies and procedures
- Supervises sales transactions to ensure quick and accurate processing while adhering to cash protection procedures.
- Process merchandise deliveries quickly and effectively, and constantly replenish merchandising fixtures to ensure the store’s entire product offer is represented on the sales floor
- Complete cash register transactions quickly and accurately
- Minimize loss in the stockroom, the sales floor and the cash wrap
- Perform all store operations in a safe, effective and efficient manner
- Collaborate productively and respectfully with team members
- Make yourself available to support other team members when needed
- Complete all applicable training programs and effectively apply the learning on the job
- Seek coaching and learning opportunities to continually improve your performance
- Handle returns, refunds and exchanges and use these as an opportunity to build sales and customer loyalty and to follow retail policies and procedures.
- Peers and Supervisor
KNOWLEDGE, CAPABILITIES AND EXPERIENCE:
- Advanced Retail Professional Competencies
- Proficient in all Cash Handling BPs and Store Security Audit
- Skilled in operating personal computers, POS systems, and various software packages including MS office
- Minimum 6 months work experience in a sports/fashion customer- and commercial-focused retail environment with advanced selling experience and solid product, retail and industry understanding
- Basic numeracy and literacy and advanced verbal communication skills
adidas' founder, Adi Dassler, was inspired by a single idea when he made his first shoes, at the age of just 20: to provide every athlete with the best footwear for his or her respective discipline. And 85 years later, we have almost 16,000 employees worldwide who put this same passion and commitment to innovation into each concept, component, process and product we produce.
Our mission is to be the leading sports brand in the world. At adidas we understand it takes a village to accomplish this mission. adidas provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, citizenship, creed, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, mental or physical disability, or any other protected status unrelated to the performance of the work involved. You may have heard us say "Impossible is Nothing" or "Celebrate Originality"; to us, these phrases are more than just words. If you share this same passion then apply today!
Posting Notes: Eagan || Minnesota || United States || || adidas || Americas || No Selection